Developed primarily for lawful interception by Law Enforcement and Intelligence Agencies, CS Intercept also offers invaluable functionality to telecoms and call centre operators. Undetectable digital recording supporting multiple telecoms protocols, automated identification and demodulation of fax and modem communication, and the ability to perform both mass and targeted interceptions are just a few of the reasons why CS Intercept is such a versatile tool.
- Digital recording of mono and stereo calls from telecommunications networks
- Undetectable probes to telecommunications network users
- Suitable for lawful interception in PSTN, GSM and NGN networks
- High capacity simultaneous recording for mass interception scenarios
- Integrates seamlessly into iSolv’s Recall Monitoring Centre
- Built-in ISDN D-channel Decoding and Recording: No additional, external control equipment is required.
- Scalable Storage: Two sizes of dual mirrored hard drives are available for redundancy, offering capacity scaled to your needs. A standard 9.4GB DVD-RAM drive is provided for archiving.
- Versatile and Flexible Functionality: Per channel activation for on/off-hook, VOX and continuous recording; DTMF and CLID telephone number detection; various selectable compression rates for channel groups; built-in transcoding and stereo-to-mono conversion; simple, programmable configuration.
- Customisable User Rights and Access Security: Multiple user profiles can be created to manage permissions down to the channel level. Extensive access permissions may be defined per user. Users can also be grouped and assigned access rights based on individual and group status.
For more information on the features and benefits of CS Intercept, please contact us.