Full wire speed IP traffic collection and filtering, intelligent data mediation, and powerful administration tools make IP Intercept a potent lawful interception solution. As technology has advanced, threats to national and public safety have become increasingly sophisticated, dangerous, and difficult to predict and counteract. As a result, government agencies must rely more heavily on the interception and analysis of telecommunications. IP interception, however, is particularly challenging, with many security issues to circumvent.
IP Intercept provides these agencies with a powerful tool to overcome the interception challenges in complex IP networks.
- Full wire speed IP traffic collection and filtering
- Real-time L4-L7 packet filtering and routing
- Deep packet inspection with over 1000 filter rules
- Centralised configuration control and mediation
- Suited for lawful interception in 2G, 3G, WiMAX and other wireless and wire-line IP networks
- Full protocol decodes for over 50 applications, including email, chat, VoIP, web, webmail and file sharing.
- Data Extraction: IP Intercept supports two methods of data extraction: Passive Extraction, using probes and taps, and Internal Intercept Function (IIF), built into networking equipment.
- Scalable Data Collection and Filtering: Each filtering device can support thousands of triggers; up to an ambient load of 10Gbps. To scale up the solution, simply add additional devices.
- Data Mediation: IP Intercept’s data mediator has built-in intelligence that automatically distributes and manages triggers on up to two data filtering probes. The mediator supports multiple marking instances for targets, and multiple delivery destinations. An interface to a management station is provided for the provisioning of triggers on managed probes.
- Management and Provisioning: A graphical user interface management application is provided with IP Intercept to communicate with the data mediation unit. Further tools are supplied for the administration of system settings, storage volumes and devices.
- Security: IP Intercept has several built-in information security measures. Additional network and host intrusion detection, and biometric and smart card authentication can also be provided.
For more information on the features and benefits of IP Intercept, please contact us.