Developed to assist Defence, Law Enforcement and National Intelligence Agencies with communications monitoring, the Recall Monitoring Centre is a feature-rich solution to the acquisition, processing, storage, distribution and analysis of intercepted data.
The RMC forms the core of a suite of 5 products, namely:
- RMC: The communication monitoring system for the agency monitoring facility responsible for real-time collection, processing and storage of interceptions from telecommunication networks.
- Recall View: A solution for operatives and analysts to view, analyse (through GIS and link analysis) and play back interceptions stored in the system.
- Recall Approve: Provides for secure, paperless warrant and/or interception direction application, approval, management, audit and oversight processes.
- Recall Manage: Provides for the centralised management and monitoring of user authentication, authorisation and access to interceptions stored in the system.
- Recall Profiler: Provides for the creation and management of target profiles that fuse interception records with manually supplied supplementary information and information obtained from external database and reporting sources.
- Management of the warrant/direction process
- Acquisition, processing and storage of intercepted content
- Secure distribution of the collective interceptions
- Advanced analysis of interceptions, including pattern recognition and target tracking
- Target profiling capabilities, including extraction of critical information and connectivity to external, supplementary databases
For more information on the Recall Monitoring Centre and Recall product suite, please contact us.